Dr. Jessica Bergstrom
Areas of Focus
- College/Work Stress
- Health & Wellness
- Law Enforcement/Military
- Stress Management
- Young Adult
License No. and State:
I am a licensed psychologist and treat individuals with PTSD, anxiety, insomnia, life stress, and depressive disorders. I use a number of evidence based treatment modalities that include CBT, CBT-Insomnia, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, EMDR, and IFS.
Whether growth comes from healing from trauma, forging through life transitions, relieving insomnia, navigating challenging relationships, improving your anxiety or depression, or honoring loss, I believe each of us has the innate capability to heal. This can be achieved through a trusting, safe, nonjudgemental, and empowering space within a collaborative therapeutic relationship. Our work together will help facilitate the expansion of one's deeper self understanding in order to then applying that knowledge in walking forward.
"One who succeeds sees their goal steadily and aims unswervingly". - unknown
- Psy.D. and in Clinical Psychology: PGSP – Stanford Psy.D. Consortium (APA Accredited)
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology: PGSP – Stanford Psy.D. Consortium (APA Accredited)
- B.A. in Clinical Psychology: San Francisco State University
Clinical and Research Background
- Kaiser Permanente
- Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Healthcare System
- Veterans Affairs Jerry L. Pettis Memorial
- Contra Costa Crisis Center
- Stanford University Medical School: Psychology and Biobehavioral Research Lab
- San Francisco State University: Motivation and Emotional Research Lab
- KTVU FOX Channel 2 News Guest Interview (2019-present)
- America’s Web Radio Podcast Guest Speaker
- Workday, Inc. Guest Panelist
- PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium - Psy.D.
- San Francisco State University - B.S.
Prices & Payments
|50 min Individual Session||$180||50 minutes|
|30 min Individual Session||$85||30 minutes|
|50 min First Responder/Veteran/Military Personnel Individual Session||$130||50 minutes|