Dr. Alicia Williams
Areas of Focus
- College/Work Stress
- Middle Aged
- Stress Management
- Women (Gender-Specific Care)
License No. and State:
I recognize that no two people are the same, and I will work with you to resolve your specific concerns. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression, flashbacks, insomnia, or other challenging psychological experiences, I will help you move forward. Using your feedback to guide our work, we will develop a plan for your psychological well-being. You will learn to recognize underlying problems and patterns, fully realize your strengths, and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to assist you in finding your path to healing.
Use a sexual abuse/trauma survivors-informed approach to healing and recovery.
Am experienced in working with people who identify as lesbian/gay.
Have provided professional support to many people experiencing symptoms of mood disorders.
Consider cultural influences in both assessment and treatment decisions.
Ed.D. Counseling Psychology - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Ed.M. Counseling Psychology - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
A.B. Psychology - Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Over 25 years experience providing mental health services in residential and outpatient settings. Have worked with the following populations:
- Men with intellectual challenges who were adjudicated for sexual offenses, including pedophilia and rape
- Adolescent boys who were adjudicated for sexual offenses
- Adult men who were committed civilly to NJ Sexually Violent Predators' Unit
- Adults who were on Community Supervision for Life due to criminal convictions for sexual offenses
- Adults who are committed civilly to the NJ State Psychiatric Hospital system
- Adults with general mental health concerns seeking virtual treatment
- Princeton University - A. B.
- Rutgers University - Ed. D.
Prices & Payments
|Individual Intake Session||$150||60 minutes|
|Individual Psychotherapy Session||$125||45 minutes|